PLEASE NOTE: While applying, please DO NOT FORGET to include your CV. Applications without a CV attached would not be considered.
To qualify for the core position of a Blockchain Protocol Developer at Karachain, a candidate needs to be equipped with the following:
1. Must have experience with some combination of following DLT related technologies: Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth.
2. Must have excellent programming and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles in a Linux environment.
3. Strong object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms .
4. Must have experience with development of RESTful web services and smart contracts.
5. Must have experience with database design and development.
6. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL/document database technology is preferred.
7. Experience with containerization (Docker) and cloud-based computing (AWS, Bluemix, Azure) is a plus.
8. Business domain knowledge in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail and Finance is a plus.
9. Experience working in agile environment.
We are building a new blockchain which is going to be specifically focussed at developers. And, we are trying to get every one to try their hands at becoming a blockchain developer. In sometime, we would be having great APIs and SDKs for developers to build their DApps based on Karachain.
We are also building a KaraWallet, a Karachain AssetCreator, a Karachain Exchange and a Karachain DApp Browser. That's a complete ecosystem we are building.