Dear fellow AI / Deep Learning enthusiast,
I know you are like us, you can’t WAIT for the future. You believe in AI and you tell everyone about it. You are awed with its ability to do seemingly anything, just with the right training data. You LOVE labeled training data… and are excited that Kairos has hundreds of millions of rows of it.
We want to change the world. We want to have an impact. We want... more.
You’re exactly who Kairos is looking for. We have one of the hottest ICO’s of 2018, and now we need your help. You are the very person we need. We are building something special here. In fact, we are swinging for the fences. Our success is about finding amazing people, and setting them free to solve problems. And you are a problem solver.
We're here to support and guide, yet we believe in your ability as a self-starting leader. Sometimes the best folks don’t think they are ready for their next challenge. Do you? Join us on this amazing journey and let's show the world what we can do, together!
Brian Brackeen, CEO & Co-Founder
Teamwork 25%, Communication 25%, Innovation 25%, Learning 25%
The Computer Vision Engineer position at Kairos involves working collaboratively with our product and development teams to enhance Kairos’ current facial biometrics platforms and design and construct our next generation integrated People API platform. This role covers a wide range of challenges, from enhancing our emotions platform with new and innovative detectors, to working with some of our customers to solve unique problems in their environments.
• Design, train and improve the algorithms that power our emotions analysis and crowd analytics platforms.
• Work on high performance computer vision products in real world use cases.
• Work with the development teams to productize the results of your research and development.
• MS or Ph.D. with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning.
• High level of proficiency in C++ development.
• You have considered getting a TensorFlow tattoo, but Google is always changing its logos.
• Cross platform development on one or more of the following platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iOS.
• Competence with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and Matlab.
• Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development.
• Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking, and optical flow.
• Practical knowledge of machine learning, information theory, and data science.
• Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Nice to Haves:
• Facial recognition, detection and emotion analysis experience.
• Experience with software version control systems (We love Github).
• WebRTC, ARM, CUDA and / or mobile (Android / iOS) development experience.
What’s in it for you:
• Great organization with a family atmosphere based in sunny Miami.
• Remote and flexible work available.
• Medical, 401k with matching and stock options.
• Dental and Vision options.
Kairos is an artificial intelligence company specializing in face recognition. Through computer vision and artificial intelligence, Kairos can recognize faces in videos, photos, and the real-world - making it easier than ever to transform the way your business interacts with people.