eCommerce in Latin America. Owner of a portfolio of consumer online properties reaching collectively over 1M users across various verticals such as real estate, all-inclusive...more vacations, outsourcing, eCommerce, remittance, and more.
● Computer Engineering degree from the University of Sherbrooke in 2005.
● Moved to Los Angeles to work on ZBrush, a 3D sculpting software, in 2006.
● Moved to San Francisco to join Scribd, a Y Combinator startup, as the first employee in 2007.
● Cofounded Gamify in 2010 and acted as CTO until acquisition by Badgeville in 2012.
● Traveled across South America in 2013. Founded Saltado for eCommerce in Latin America.
● Invested in Bitcoin since 2012, then Ethereum presale in 2014, for a 50x ROI.
● Won multiple 3D Printing competitions in 2015 and 2016.