This is a leadership role to coach and grow a team of account managers in markets nationwide. You have a bias towards execution, and can lead the team by example. You understand local restaurants, and can strategize innovative ways to engage with them. You have run an Inside Sales organizations and managed a P&L. Prior experience partnering with regional and national chains is a plus.
You will be responsible for building the Sales pipeline, meeting Sales targets, AND managing the post sales Relationships with merchant partners.
- Train and manage Account Executives and improve Sales Process to deliver stellar results.
- Close important deals - be it by supporting your team, or picking up the phone and making things happen. We are a team of hands-on doers.
- Track and meet weekly, biweekly and monthly team goals
- Grow an exceptional team - source, interview and hire.
- 3+ years of Sales experience with consistent exceptional performance.
- High-growth startup experience highly desired.
- A Leader that excites their team, and a Strategist who thinks of win-win solutions for our merchants and our customers
JoyRun is a peer-to-peer platform that makes group deliveries for the community, by the community, social, affordable and rewarding. JoyRun’s feed lets you see who wants what in your area, create or spontaneously join existing requests, and then connects the groups with community members willing to do JoyRuns. And when you do a JoyRun, you get paid a few dollars and build your social cred. For local businesses, JoyRun wakes up latent demand, builds brand preference and grows top line revenue. Started in 2015, JoyRun is based in Silicon Valley. Today, college campuses nationwide. Tomorrow, offices and neighborhoods around the world.