Houseparty’s mission is to connect people in the most human way possible when they are physically apart. We empower people to have more frequent conversations with the people they care about most, meet new friends, and have fun together.
Houseparty connects people in the most human way possible when physically apart.
We are passionate about communication. As technology evolves, it is increasingly possible to enjoy meaningful social experiences - beyond a feed - with friends and family, regardless of physical distance.
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have more frequent conversations with those they care about, build meaningful relationships, and have fun together.
As the Growth Marketing Intern at Houseparty, you will:
* Be a part of a lean, fast, and highly effective marketing team
* Coordinate multiple events and activations across the country
* Keep our social media calendar up to date and full of great ideas
* Create relatable content that our followers will love
* Work on online influencer campaigns, source influencers and foster relationships
* Create and maintain an events and editorial calendar
* Learn how to analyze the success of your work using data and real numbers
* Be prepared to wear a lot of hats and say yes to a lot of things, and juggle all of those things...all at once
* Learn how to think about tech products and experience what a startup is like from the inside
* Receive mentorship and guidance from your colleagues, who are excited about helping you learn
What about you?
* You LOVE Houseparty; the brand, the product, the team - all of it!
* A recent college grad or current college student in the SF area
* You’re excited, passionate and a self-starter
* You’re a self-described social media aficionado - and can show off your insta to prove it
* You ask a LOT of questions and aren’t afraid to speak up and share ideas when you have them
* Organized, detail oriented, and well-written
* You’re down for anything and ready to get your hands dirty
* Bonus points if you have design experience or have held a leadership position while in college. And don’t worry - you’ll probably be too busy to ever have time to go on coffee runs or sort mail.
Group video chat that allows you to be together when you're not together!