Columnist, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint · John T. Bragg III Film Column
Independently researched and generated a film column with no formal training.
What I Do
I am an author, artist, and Television Program Specialist. I have written for several newspapers, taught 6 different subjects, and I speak 4 languages. My art currently hangs in the offices of Nashville Educational, Community, and Arts Television. I enjoy making music and training my dog, Zelda.
- Described in 2016 performance review as “Exceeds expectations for taking the initiative”
- Program Arts Channel 9 with 99.6 % Accuracy
- Coached the MVA Academic Team to 1st place in the Lake and Sumter County Hi-Q League Championships
- Won both an Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts Communicator Award and an Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals AVA Digital Award
- Planned and Executed the Roger Ross Montverde Academic Tournament; strategically ending the tournament 30 minutes early with 0 mathematical point disputes
- Created and Presented “Breaking Down Walls: Fostering a Sense of Community through Storytelling with a Weekly Student News Program” at the Florida Council of Independent Schools Annual Conference, March 2015
- Created a viral meme
- Former World Champion in QuizUp- Movie Quotes
If money were not an issue, what would you be doing right now?
Working in a creative studio.
What's the most creative thing you've ever done?
Planned and executed a Tournament after the director passed away without leaving notes. With no knowledge of Excel, I developed a 3-page spreadsheet that computerized scoring and efficiently ended the tournament 30 minutes early with no disputes.
What's your super power?
What words of wisdom do you live by?
Be who you are and say what you mean, because the people who mind don't matter and the people matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
What aspects of your work are you most passionate about?
Creativity, variety and accuracy.
What was the most impactful class you took in school?
Critical Thinking & Writing 151 at Rhodes College with Dr. Gordon Bigelow
What's something you wish you had done years earlier?
Worked towards what fulfilled me personally instead of what I thought others wanted.