Jobox is a stealth mode ai startup disrupting the on-demand economy.
Series A Backed up by highly acclaimed Silicon Valley VCs and angels, we’re off on a mission to change a full range of industries. This mission impacts and improves lives, across billion dollar industries.
Our Ai SaaS is a multi-platform solution with a unique mobile approach, insightful dashboards, and various design challenges. You will be working alongside founders and senior engineers and have a direct impact on the business.
This is a great opportunity to work with a sharp & experienced team, with successful exits in their past.
We’re looking for a product lead to developing great solutions for the future of the on-demand economy. You’ll work on a variety of projects across the product with a diverse set of team members.
• Define the product roadmap alongside the team.
• Interact with our users and our data to develop insightful features
•Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our
• Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
• Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
• Coordinate within your team with a clear vision and roadmap of the product
• Wear many hats and be the organizational glue for the product
• 3+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
• Excellent user-centric design and product sense
• Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
• Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent business judgment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
An ai startup in stealth mode, disrupting the on-demand economy.