AngularJS Front End Engineer:
You would be a member of an Agile team tasked with developing new functionality, as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner
What You Will Be Doing
• 3+ Experience developing applications using AngularJS or similar technology
• 5+ years experience with Agile methodology and lean principles.
• Strong leadership identity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Great team collaboration skills.
• A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment.
What's In It for You
- Stock Options
So, if you are an AngularJS Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Jobble, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobble's marketplace connects businesses to a network of people looking for flexible work. Industry focus: Events, Light Industrial, Retail, and Food and Hospitality.
The platform combats the headaches associated with using Craigslist or agencies by providing a convenient and reliable way to find, hire, and manage help. Businesses simply post their needs, review their qualified applicants, hire, and pay seamlessly.
Unlike posting boards or agencies, Jobble shows the rating, recommendations, and past work of every applicant so companies can choose the best candidate for the gig. Jobble is the simplest and best solution for a business to hire short-term help.