In 2013, we set out to rethink consumer products through the lens of machine learning. Today, we have 100m+ consumers using our products that all sit on top of our machine learning platform. We continue to apply machine learning to rethink consumer product development while solving mission-critical problems for companies, non-profits and governments.
Our backend is written in Node.Js, and we use MySQL, Redis, and Cassandra. Our iOS and Android apps are built natively.
Learn something everyday building real products for real users
We think it should be just as easy to trade in private companies as it is in public companies. Many believe that startup employee equity is only worth something if the company IPOs or is acquired. However, with a robust, centralized, efficient market to trade in private companies, that equity becomes liquid and is valuable from the day it vests. We are building that market for stockholders and institutional investors, and we could use your help doing it.
In the next 5-10 years, every data driven business will have strategic AI sitting at the core of it. An intelligent brain taking in billions of behavioral inputs, making predictions about the future of every customer, and ultimately prescribing unique solutions for each individual to maximize their value and loyalty with the brand. Vidora is already sitting at the core of numerous Fortune 500 companies and plans to help every business take advantage of the AI revolution.
Our mission is to build the most advanced AI systems to help Fortune 1000 companies maximize the value of every customer. Currently, Vidora helps commerce, subscription, and media companies reduce user churn using AI and Machine Learning. Vidora works with some of the largest global organizations like Yahoo! Japan, Walmart, and News Corp, collecting billions of behavioral events across global users. Some of the Machine Learning techniques Vidora uses include probabilistic models deployed using Spark, Scala, and Python. All of Vidora's AI and Machine Learning infrastructure was built in house and is actively being deployed at scale.
At FuelX our team works to help our clients grow their business through data-driven video advertising.
FuelX video prospecting leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to bring our clients new in-market customers. We know that dynamic online video advertising, coupled with rich data insights, is the only way to beat the noise of static ads.
Our team is growing and we’re looking to add imaginative, industrious and dynamic contributors to our team. We value the energy that every team member brings – to us and to our customers.
Stanza lets people and communities discover, share, and create their own events calendars. To date, 6M+ fans have found and synced over 315M events with their personal calendars via Stanza.
Couple neat things we built out internally:
- Architecture is highly modular built up with many Node servers - we made it very easy to keep components separate while sharing code between servers, and sharing code between client & server. All the servers talk to each other through redis - load balanced via nginx.
- Built and open-sourced a package: Universal Parcel Service for Asset Building UPS (https://github.com/joinspoton/ups) which ensures that we can deploy without ever having any down-time - takes advantage of staggered deployment & pre-compilation.
CardFlight builds and operates mobile point of sale technology that helps tens of thousands of merchants accept credit card payments on iOS and Android devices. We were one of the first providers in the US approved for EMV chip card acceptance on mobile devices and recently launched NFC (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, etc) payment solutions. We work with 15 of the top 50 merchant processors in the U.S. and white-label our software (or provide it in API/SDK form) to reach tens of thousands of merchants in all 50 states. Every day, we safely and securely help our merchants process millions of dollars of transactions.
We were founded in 2013 and have grown to over 25 team members since. Most of our employees are based out of our NYC headquarters in the Flatiron/Chelsea neighborhood, but we also have a regional engineering office in Lincoln, NE. Our company culture is professional and disciplined about the things that matter, but casual and relaxed about the things that don't. We're hard working, but measure people by the quality of their work, not the amount of hours they put into it. We offer all full time employees great benefits including a fully paid health plan, a liberal vacation policy and stock options to share in the upside of what we create together.
1. We provide a secure magnetic stripe reader that works with virtually any iOS or Android device. The reader is loaded with our proprietary encryption key which means our clients (developers) can't access credit card data, which reduces their burdens for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
2. We provide a flexible SDK so that you can embed payment acceptance into your own native apps and retain full control of the interface and user experience. We also offer turn-key apps for those not looking to build their own.
3. CardFlight works with most leading payment processors, including Stripe, Braintree, First Data, TSYS, Vantiv, Chase Paymentech, and Global Payments ‐ with more in the pipeline. This allows clients to use any processor for their merchant account, but use our software and APIs for a better experience. Our payment gateway is PCI Level 1 certified.
- Better patient outcomes by empowering clinicians and patients to make better decisions together through technological innovation.
Our Core Values:
- The Greater Good, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence, Simplicity.
- Creating a workplace environment where people flourish.
- Innovation is "in the water".
- Failure is embraced as part of the process, and is invaluable for learning & digging deeper.
- Ideas always trump egos.
- Our co-founders are successful entrepreneurs (Locately: acquired 2012), and have been working together since 2008.
- Python, Django REST, React, Postgres, AWS
At Accompany, we are building a virtual chief of staff that helps busy professionals always make a great impression and be briefed for all of their important meetings with the click of a button. We integrate with a user’s email, contacts, and calendars, and we scour millions of publicly available sources to provide detailed briefings on meeting participants, real-time news alerts about contacts and companies, and comprehensive company profiles.
Everyone here at Accompany is essential. We’re a small yet mighty group of high-achieving engineers, product gurus, customer champions and world-class designers—all working together to build a better way to connect. Our office is a whirlwind of brainstorms, collaboration, and just plain execution, fueled by some of the best food and drinks the Bay has to offer.
Our transactions backend is high-frequency capable, although initial trading volume will not require it. More importantly, our wallet architecture has multiple levels of safeguards to protect against tampering and theft, and our operating procedures (including backups both digital and physical) ensure the integrity of customer funds. Our bank integration, which uses an instant debit mechanism, prevents chargebacks and keeps fraud to a minimum. We have a modern UX that delivers a crisp customer experience.
Early stage growth business. Industry leading innovator for B2B Marketers. Fun-loving, fast-paced, customer-focused work culture. Strong partnerships with Oracle | Eloqua, Marketo, IBM | Silverpop. New product category. Analyst recognition (Sirius Decisions, Gartner). Growing customer traction with mid-to-large enterprises.
A cloud-based platform where B2B marketers can easily deploy account-based advertising, B2B retargeting and personalized display programs using rich media. Reach and engage accounts and key contacts globally with cookie and IP-based targeting. Deliver engagement reports to Sales to help prioritize accounts. Personalize the ad experience with account & contact profile data.
Kwanzoo is an Oracle Marketing Cloud, Marketo and IBM/Silverpop partner, a Google-certified rich media ad platform, and supports a broad range of real-time bidding (RTB) platforms, ad networks & exchanges. Our data partners include Acxiom|Liveramp and Oracle|Bluekai.