Are you a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background building scalable applications in Node.JS? If you’re a Senior Software Engineer looking for the opportunity to join a startup in business aviation that is about to take off, read on!
Based in LA, this company is revolutionizing the experiences of a rich clientele and world’s biggest celebrities flying private aviation. They are looking to build out their team with a talented Senior Software Engineer who is strong in Node.JS and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Building new flagship products
- Working with biggest cloud services platform AWS
- Releasing code on a regular basis
- Writing code that moves business aviation industry forward
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong background as a Software Engineer
- Experience writing test suites and testable code
- Strong experience with git workflows, PR, code reviews
- Experience with microservices infrastructure
- Experience with AWS cloud services
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a hot LA startup
- Competitive pay
- An opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible hours
So, if you’re a Senior Software engineer, love your code, looking for a chance to use latest and greatest technologies and face challenges that will revolutionize business aviation industry, apply now!
JetHunter is a new milestone in private jet industry that brings private jet flight experience to everyone with prices compared to business class tickets by distributing empty legs flights though the most famous online travel channels in the world.
Empty leg means that flight is scheduled for reposition purposes and the price is significantly low that can be compared with business class tickets on regular flights. Daily more than 2K empty leg flights are flying empty with no passengers. Airlines are willing to earn extra money though.
JetHunter makes private jet flights easy to book and budget affordable for most of the travelers in the world. We assume that everyone should be able to use private jet for transportation purposes across the globe.