Jet Closing is hiring a new Sr. Software Engineer to join one of the very first startups out of Pioneer Square Labs. We’re using state-of-the-art technology to capture and systematize every aspect of the real estate closing process, making it actionable, accountable, and transparent. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing business, utilize leading edge technology, work closely with customers, and make meaningful contributions to the product.
As a senior engineer, you will:
- Be part of a small team that designs and develops the product API and mobile UI.
- Work with the team to design, review, and implement product features.
- Design and manage code and configuration deployment in the public cloud.
- Build for the future, not just to solve the immediate problem.
The following skills are required:
- Must be able to write correct, stylistically conventional code in at least one major language.
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying software.
An ideal candidate would have experience working on all aspects of a web-based application, including:
- HTTP-based APIs and experience with server-side languages, such as Python.
- HTML, CSS, and front-end build toolchains such as grunt or gulp.
- Database design and writing SQL queries.
- Source code management (Git, SVN, etc.)
Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired:
- Building on top of AWS, designing serverless architectures.