At JCC Bowers, we are going to reshape the entire global transportation industry by delivering the world’s most advanced Level 5 vehicle autonomy technology. Our commitment is to deliver a safe, clean, connected, intelligent, and autonomous, future.
Summary of essential skills and background
• Manage the product lifecycle for Telematics and In-Vehicle apps.
• Manage the development of the Telematics services from concept ideation to implementation by working with cross functional teams throughout the lifecycle.
Product and Operations Director
Main Purpose of Role
The Product Manager will:
• Interface with the management, programming and engineer teams as well as the wider organisation to develop market-leading products and services as well as influencing and driving key decisions.
• Provide guidance to the management teams and regularly research best practices.
• Prioritise creation, enhancement or termination of offering, process or features such as customer experience improvements, platform investment, monetization opportunities and new business threats.
• Manage product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining product visions and authoring the Product/Service Specifications Document.
• Define requirements by working closely with sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer experience goals are met.
• Define the key values and benefits of the product and develop core positioning, messaging.
• Develop and drive the Go-To-Market plan.
• Document and audit all development work.
• Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintain networks.
• Be the first point of contact for any Telematics product/service issues, take ownership and responsibility of resolving any issues and where appropriate liaise with the support functions and other areas of the business to facilitate amicable and effective solutions.
• Understand and monitor performance against the Delivery Unit KPIs and budget. Where necessary,
• Give updates on the current and future performance and highlight any potential risks or issues.
• Drive efficiencies and effectiveness in the overall business operations processes and ensure that non-value add activities are removed.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in managing processes in a complex environment.
• Strong Product Management experience, with experience in Global markets desirable.
• Experience in automotive industry also desirable.
• Strong communication, which includes presentation and written skills.
• Influencing skills.
• Ability to deliver against demanding deadlines and key milestones.
• Reporting and data analysis; analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A clear thinker with an aptitude for detail.
• Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
JCC Bowers is the innovative UK company behind Cobalt Auta.
1. HARDWARE — Powerful, embedded, connected XXXX for parallel processing of incoming data from sensor arrays, cloud, vehicle CAN, and V2X.
2. SENSORS – Next-gen LIDAR offering real-time vehicle reaction and advanced visibility over conventional LIDAR tech, without the weight or failures.
3. AI & CLOUD — Our technologies connect to the existing vehicle CAN network, the cloud and our sensors to provide real-time, intelligent and automated control of the vehicle via touch, text or voice.
4. HMI/OS – Future-proofed HMI/OS offers seamless control of vehicle functionality, application integrations, and control over our AI assistant in and out of the vehicle..