At JCC Bowers, we are going to reshape the entire global transportation industry by delivering the world’s most advanced Level 5 vehicle autonomy technology. Our commitment is to deliver a safe, clean, connected, intelligent, and autonomous, future.
To provide efficient and effective support to the Programming teams.
To manage a variety of tasks including project coordination, leadership of junior programming staff, as well as office duties as requested.
To deliver the electronics programming sub-project requirements which contribute to the overall product development plan.
• You will assist in, and lead, the development and implementation of Firmware and Software required for product design, development, production and maintenance.
• You will apply your experience of systems programming including telematics, secure service management, database management, encryption and others and be able to apply this knowledge in the development and maintenance of these systems.
• You will assist in the development and implementation of systems including filing, word processing, diary management, coordinating meetings, taking minutes and will ensure the effective running or projects.
• You will assist the in the development and co-ordination of projects by researching, attending meetings, taking notes, collating documents, contacting vendors/partners and attending events as required.
• You will liaise with other teams to ensure they receive regular and accurate information about projects and their support requirements.
• You will ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• You will deliver work within budget, timescales and targets.
• You will act professionally and collaborate effectively at all times.
• You will carry out any other duties required by this role.
Strong experience in the field of electronics and systems programming.
• Experience in Automotive industries highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong personal motivation.
• Ability to take responsibility to meet targets and manage time effectively.
• Ability to learn rapidly and adapt to new situations.
• Ability to work flexibly.
• Computer literate, especially in Microsoft systems and applications.
JCC Bowers is the innovative UK company behind Cobalt Auta.
1. HARDWARE — Powerful, embedded, connected XXXX for parallel processing of incoming data from sensor arrays, cloud, vehicle CAN, and V2X.
2. SENSORS – Next-gen LIDAR offering real-time vehicle reaction and advanced visibility over conventional LIDAR tech, without the weight or failures.
3. AI & CLOUD — Our technologies connect to the existing vehicle CAN network, the cloud and our sensors to provide real-time, intelligent and automated control of the vehicle via touch, text or voice.
4. HMI/OS – Future-proofed HMI/OS offers seamless control of vehicle functionality, application integrations, and control over our AI assistant in and out of the vehicle..