Los Angeles, Malibu, Calabasas, New York City, Cincinnati, Cleveland, San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, Chicago, Remote
Web Design, Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing, Copywriting, User Interface Design, Wireframing, Product Development, Business Operations, User Research, A/B Testing, Operations Management, Adobe Creative Suite, User Acquisition, UI/UX Design, Project Management, Illustration, Community Building, Agile Software Develoment, Community Engagement, Web Analytics, Content Creation, Feature Development, Usability Testing, Google Analytics, Azure, Mixpanel, Pivotal Tracker
Web Design, Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Data Mining, Data Analysis
$150 per hour
I've designed and managed the development of 7 products. Some at startups that are valued @ $250M+ and some at the Product Development firm I'm currently contracting at. I've done remote work with a number of clients. Due to my background in Product Management, I design from a strong UI/UX perspective.
• 2nd hire at Vytmn.
• 4th hire at Panjo.
• 8th hire at Twenty20.
• 16th hire at Surf Air.
• Played a role in helping companies raise >$100M in venture funding.
• Grew Vytmn from 27K MRR to 100K+ in MRR. Hired engineering team and put sprint process in place. Owned all design till we hired specialists. Developed and measured key metrics to measure business success
• Managed the development & growth of a marketplace plugin that touches millions of users worldwide. Increased GMV by 5x. Increased listings by 4.5x. Increased mobile users by 6x.
• Developed and grew a community of 700,000+ Users on iPhone app.
• Designed and built first reusable reservation booking system in the Airline industry.
• Managed the development of Web & iOS app for Surf Air, the first All-You-Can-Fly Membership Airline.