Los Angeles-based serial entrepreneur and consultant with multiple exits.
Extensive background in the mobility, transportation and lifestyle spaces with a focus on tech, MarComm and operational implementations.
Currently, Founder/CTO of electric car subscription service, JoinBorrow.com.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
* Founder of Borrow - JoinBorrow.com - a connected car/electric car subscription service.
* Launched the Yahoo! Autos vertical and created one of the most trafficked automotive portals on the web.
* Early team member at DriverSide, scaled the company to over 50mm users, created millions in revenues and on-boarded thousands of dealers, overseeing content, marketing and data services.
*Founder, Hubris Factory, a consultancy for consumer and enterprise strategy in the automotive, big data, CSR, connected car and IoT spaces for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups alike. Worked with American Honda, Isaia, Splunk, Ford and Panjo, to name a few.
* Founded PasioMedia, parent company for RideApart and DriveApart - both leading portals in the automotive and powersports spaces with millions of monthly visitors. Acquired April 2016 by Motor1.
* Contributing editor at Automobile Magazine and The Hollywood Reporter, covering the automotive and lifestyle industries.Describe the most impressive thing you've done.
Lifestyle, FinTech and automotive startups companies to invest in, work with and advise.
I have a long and varied background in scaling multiple start ups - from bootstrap and into acquisition. I welcome the opportunity to help scale awesome products and help teams and company grow.Describe what you're looking for in a company.