Invisibly is fixing the attention economy by improving the ecosystem for consumers, content creators, and advertisers. Quality content is vital and must stop getting lost amongst clickbait, fake news, and invasive ad tech. We provide creators with the economic incentive to deliver quality content by streamlining the attention economy; we provide greater consumer engagement and insights for brands; and we empower consumers with transparency and choice.
On the Build Team at Invisibly, you will join a dynamic, diverse, and dedicated group of peers who design our products, test our technologies, and engineer our creative solutions.
* Develop a compelling vision and strategic product roadmap for your area
* Drive high-quality, rapid product launches with a team of customer-focused engineers and designers
* Work with engineering team to define sprints and provide product specifications
* Work with design team to develop product assets
* Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, client services, and product marketing to gather feedback, understand customer needs, and bring new products to market
* Analyze industry trends, competition, and relevant markets to create and set a product strategy
* 5+ years of experience in product management
* Experience in Agile development and working with offshore teams
* Computer science, engineering, or technical background
* Strong analytical ability with bias toward data-driven decisioning
* Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
* An understanding of fintech and adtech and prior experience at a DSP or mobile exchange
* Experience with big scale data and platform engineering
Technologies We Use and Teach:
* Python, C++, Django, React.js
* Apache Kafka, Nginx
* PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aerospike, Druid, Bigtable
* GCP, Linux, Kubernetes, Dockers, New Relic, Elasticsearch, Kibana
* Github, JIRA, Jenkins
At Invisibly, our team is our strength. In order to fix the attention economy, we have to start with a diverse and empowered workforce. We achieve this by evaluating all job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applications with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Change Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to hr(at)invisibly.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.