Instamojo is looking for kickass web designers who can spin web pages that seduce users (and maybe save the world too!)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with growth/marketing team at Instamojo to design landing pages, newsletters, notifications and drive growth efforts for Instamojo
- Actively shape growth strategy and defend decisions with research & data
- 2+ years of web/UI design experience.
- A strong and opinionated visual design style.
Bonus points for having any of the below
- Prior experience working in product teams/product startups.
- Understanding of user psychology/usage of colour, etc. in driving persuasion
- Experience in mobile design/designing responsive websites.
- Running marketing campaigns/AB tests.
- Prior Web development/Front-end experience.
- Experience building prototypes & testing them with users.
Everyone in India wants to sell online now. Around 50 Mn+ individual merchants & small businesses will come online to sell and collect payments. 100 Mn consumers will be transacting soon. We are working towards matching them.
Our first step was the make the process to come online, sell and start transacting really simple. Today, you can simply take a photo, add details and share it via a link to collect payments directly from consumers from any channel possible like email, sms, social, whatsapp etc.
However, the process to collect online/mobile payments is completely broken in India. The process is very long, cumbersome, bureaucratic & requires advanced IT skills & manpower. We felt this pain and wanted to completely eliminate this with technology, data & design.
With Instamojo, we are making the process of collecting online/mobile payments as easy and fast as operating an email account or writing a blog post.
Thus, our vision is to democratize commerce -- anytime & anywhere.