We are a young and flourishing product/services start up working on new technologies. Infiverve started its operations in 2013 with its Product & Services verticals. Infiverve is currently bootstrapping and promoting its latest product Flint IT Automation Platform in the field of IT Orchestration & Automation.
FLINT is a platform that wires together the IT infrastructure, applications, systems and devices to integrate – orchestrate – automate connected IT operations.
Software Product QA Engineer [Experience 0-2 yrs.]
About the position:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback - Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases - Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities - Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools - Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs - Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved - Transform manual QA practice towards automation
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience 0-2 years of experience in development (Java)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Basic knowledge of computer networking/protocols
- Solid knowledge of scripting (Ruby, Groovy, Python or any other)
- Basic understanding of databases & Linux operating system
- Domain awareness of Cloud, DevOps, IT Process is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (must have)
- Passionate about start up culture with career purpose to learn and grow.
- Willing to work in a start-up environment, independently or with small team.
- Excellent team player & individual contributor
- Positive attitude and ready to learn new technologies/ languages
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail
Knowledge of Cloud computing, Web App services, and production SaaS experience a plus
What is Flint?
Flint is a platform that wires together the IT infrastructure, applications, systems and devices to integrate – orchestrate – automate connected IT operations.e.
Flint’s vision is to be the defacto orchestration and automation platform which can be leveraged across the organization and beyond. The goal is to break siloed automation practices and encourage collaborative development within an open ecosystem.