We're looking for a Frontend designer to work with our web team who can help design our products at inFeedo. Our ask is your enthusiasm for a superb UX, quality/perfection, curiosity to dig into unexplored areas and a Bradley Cooper (from Limitless) like eye for design perfection.
1) 2+ years of design experience
2) Extremely strong knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch, Wireframing tools/mockup tools
3) Strong communication skills
^Applicants without the required skills listed above will not be accepted.
1) Complete ownership of end to end product design
2) Help increase the usability and efficiency of the product team
3) Scale and sustain the technology, product and the team
4) Continuously improve the product by regular feedback from clients
TO APPLY, JUST SEND US A NICE EMAIL AT PEOPLE@INFEEDO.COM
- Catch Tanmaya's attention with an unordinary email
- Tell us why you want to work at inFeedo + what makes you stand out
- Tell us who you think is the cutest member on our team :)
^ Extra points if you do something different or have colour in your resume.
OUR PROMISE: We'll take a quick decision within 7 days of your interview.
PS: You can also refer a friend to us and earn brand new Apple Airpods if he/she gets hired.
4 years ago, Tanmaya set out with a mission to make the voice of every employee felt heard and valued.
Today, inFeedo has helped 30000+ employees in 30+ enterprises like GE,MakeMyTrip, Dunkin & Dominos feel valued by launching A.I. in HR to reduce attrition, engage employees and diagnose culture using Predictive People Analytics.
Amber, is our smart A.I. chatbot who can talk to your employees and proactively find those who are unhappy or most likely to leave.: https://amber.infeedo.com
Watch first 10 companies to have successfully launched A.I. in HR : https://youtu.be/LVpZF0nAoF4
Watch investors fight for inFeedo on National TV in India's version of SharkTank: https://youtu.be/FQZfLRrcomo