We are looking for a Digital Content Analyst to take over development of social media profiles and content management for our newest project, Nakamoto Terminal. It is a platform that delivers unique, alpha-generating insights and opportunities in the digital currency space. We expect deep understanding of the technical aspects of Social Media and Digital Content Management toolsets, not just familiarity with social media.
Who we need:
- Proactive self-starters who can work with little oversight.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English.
- Background in IT, Mathematics, Finance, Data or other sciences. Most of our projects are highly technical. We expect you to keep up with us.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or similar tools
- Web analytics
- Git (Github, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc)
- You'll be a part of a team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You'll get to work on cutting edge technologies in IT security, blockchain, and finance.
- We have a clear and open development process on GitLab. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- Most of our code is open source and your contribution will be properly attributed.
- We have a great hang-out spot/office in downtown DC where the magic happens.
- We are open to part-time and remote applicants, but remote is not required.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
- Weirdly, our tech teams are dominated by young female coders and we are working hard on hiring qualified male candidates for diversity purposes.
If you would like an expedited review of your application, please email us at email@example.com.
NTerminal is a platform that delivers unique, alpha-generating insights and opportunities in the digital currency space.