- Help us build a team around our projects.
- Assume responsibility for every aspect of our projects, split them into specific tasks, and periodically check in with team members to makes sure they are on the right track.
- Help project participants organize their time and facilitate communication.
- You'll be the glue connecting people working on different projects. You need to be able to keep everyone happy and laser-focused on their tasks.
- Help us balance the budget for different projects and report back on their status.
- Mandatory: Background in IT, Mathematics, Finance, or other sciences.
- Understanding of IT language and concepts. Most of our projects are highly technical. We expect you to keep up with us.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English. French/Russian a plus.
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You'll get to work on cutting edge technologies in IT security, blockchain, and finance.
- We have a clear and open development process on GitLab. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- Most of our code is open source and your contribution will be properly attributed.
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid.
- We have a great hang-out spot/office in downtown DC where the magic happens, but we are open part-time and remote applicants.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
- Weirdly, our tech teams are dominated by young female coders and we are working hard on hiring qualified male candidates for diversity purposes.
If you would like an expedited review of your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTerminal is a platform that delivers unique, alpha-generating insights and opportunities in the digital currency space.