At Inato we’re transforming how pharmaceutical companies run clinical trials, getting novel treatments to patients faster and cheaper.
Our data analysis platform speeds up patient recruitment, cross-checking dozens of sources to produce actionable insights. We’ve already partnered with leading companies on international clinical trials and we recently closed a funding round in order to grow our operations.
As a data engineer, you will be part of a 3-person team, engineering robust pipelines and algorithms that handle and make sense of large amounts of complex data from dozens of sources (scientific publications, registries of clinical trials, records from doctors and medical departments…), all in order to help our users make data-driven decisions.
- Improve our existing data processing pipelines with a strong focus on data quality
- Design and implement machine learning algorithms to improve our predictive models
- Add new data sources in our pipeline (proprietary and public data)
- Follow best code practices (testing, code review, refactoring, etc.)
- Maintain a robust and scalable infrastructure
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- have been building data processing pipeline for 3+ years
- write production quality code
- know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- are enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching
- are ambitious, responsible and want to tackle big challenges
- care about code simplicity and performance
We offer attractive salary package including equity, an awesome office in the center of Paris, free food, team lunchs and unlimited books. Most importantly, we'll let you choose a special plant to nurture over your career with us.
Drug discovery is a challenging, intellectually-complex (https://goo.gl/MJ9GsH) and rewarding endeavor: finding important cures for diseases affecting millions of citizens. If you’re looking to tackle big challenges that have a massive impact on people’s quality of life, join us!
Our first product, already used within top 10 healthcare players, is a SaaS platform that augments human medical expertise with AI for clinical trial planning and management.