Do you want to work with an exciting early-stage venture, that is fully funded by a top 3 European VC? Hit the ground running at IMMO and join our incredible team to reshape the real estate industry.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working, self-sufficient and pro-active team player with an excellent academic track-record.
Key objectives: Be the creative powerhouse of the company, and own the brand identity for our customers
- Own the way we communicate visually and identify ways to get our messages across
- Create stunning visual designs for our website, social profiles and other platforms
- Develop a world-class online experience for our customers driven by user-centred design thinking Analyse site data to improve user experience post-launch.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience from an agency or in-house design function
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- Proven digital design skills in creating:
o Wireframing & Website designs
o Efficient desktop and mobile UI
- Understanding of user centred design principles and UX practices
- Self-starter who takes initiative and are not afraid of doing the first copywriting or plan a digital campaign
- Analytics clever and comfortable analysing website or marketing data
- Nice to have:
o Real estate knowledge
o UX and wireframing skills
o Practical knowledge of HTML & CSS
We are looking for creative team-player preferably on a full-time basis starting in May 2018. If you’re interested, please contact me through the platform and let's have a chat.
We want to change the way people sell, lease and interact with their properties, while allowing investors to create bespoke residential portfolios at scale. We create a competitive advantage by leveraging the latest technology to source, acquire, lease and manage the properties that we acquire for investors.