We are seeking a product manager/owner for our Atom API, which focuses on wealth, insurance, and wellness. The prototypical candidate will be someone working as a Product Manager in a financial services or fintech company. You will be intrerfacing with developers at startups as well as large enteprrises, to help us build out our Atom fintech API set.
• B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience in a product focused role at a technology company
• Ability to perform product functions such as requirements gathering, product research, wireframes, competitive analysis, user research
• Ability to work with business analysts, scrum leaders, engineers, data scientists, and the Head of Product to build products
• Experience with Atlassian suite of products such as JIRA a plus
Knowledge or experience in the following areas very helpful:
• Goals based investing & savings
• Wealth management
• Portfolio rebalancing
• Life insurance
• P&C Insurance
• Financial aggregation
• Financial planning & wellness
Hydrogen is the global financial platform of the Web 3.0. The platform allows developers around the globe to build and deploy sophisticated fintech applications in just minutes! It features protocols, libraries, APIs, apps, and dApps focused on core infrastructure & financial engineering ("Atom"), public blockchain ("Hydro"), and auto-machine learning ("Ion").
Hydrogen is the Winner of the 2018 FinTech of the Year award from KPMG Luxembourg, the Innovator in Finance Award from FiNext, and the Best Institutional Investment Product from the FinTech Breakthrough Awards. Over 13,000 developers have signed up to use the Hydrogen platform in over 50 countries.
We believe Hydrogen will help to improve the financial lives of over 1 Billion people globally. Do you want to be part of the Hydrogen revolution? Check out our careers!