Fast growing consumer fintech company working on exciting projects in AI and blockchain is building out its enterprise API platform. Fun and collaborate startup environment, great perks, great office right next to Madison Square Park.
This is a SENIOR LEVEL role for an engineer with experience managing at least a 2-3 person team of junior developers.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of new products and features
- Optimize and maintain our Cloud and DevOps infrastructure
- Mentor junior developers
- Improve, document and maintain team development standards and best practice
- Contribute hands on to product and feature development and maintenance
- Maintain security of applications
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience managing multiple engineering teams
- SaaS product and coding experience
- Knowledge of the full stack including APIs and mobile integrations
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with enterprise-level security code
- Clear understanding of industry best practices and design patterns
- Demonstrable experience with scalable Web RESTful APIs and microservices
- Expertise in Relational database design and query optimization
- Significant test automation experience, including TDD
- A positive attitude and passion for learning and making great software
Hydrogen is the global financial platform of the Web 3.0. The platform allows developers around the globe to build and deploy sophisticated fintech applications in just minutes! It features protocols, libraries, APIs, apps, and dApps focused on core infrastructure & financial engineering ("Atom"), public blockchain ("Hydro"), and auto-machine learning ("Ion").
Hydrogen is the Winner of the 2018 FinTech of the Year award from KPMG Luxembourg, the Innovator in Finance Award from FiNext, and the Best Institutional Investment Product from the FinTech Breakthrough Awards. Over 13,000 developers have signed up to use the Hydrogen platform in over 50 countries.
We believe Hydrogen will help to improve the financial lives of over 1 Billion people globally. Do you want to be part of the Hydrogen revolution? Check out our careers!