We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who loves to get stuff done, but also understands code quality, while working at an innovative fintech startup in NYC. This is for immediate hire.
- Work on Hydrogen APIs with team of software developers
- Integration of Hydrogen APIs with third party APIs and platforms
- Ship great code and take responsibility when things break
- Take ownership over vertical parts of our products, spanning from the consumer all the way to the backend
- Establish best coding practices and conduct code reviews of peers and junior developers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years Java coding experience including Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience building RESTful API/Web Services
- Experience working with junior developers
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Drive to work on a collaborative team
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Very high analytical capabilities including statistics and mathematics
- Experience with backend software development
- Authorized to work in the United States
Bonus but not required:
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Python, Django, Flask
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience developing at all levels of the technology stack
- Experience in finance or a startup environment
Hydrogen is the global financial platform of the Web 3.0. The platform allows developers around the globe to build and deploy sophisticated fintech applications in just minutes! It features protocols, libraries, APIs, apps, and dApps focused on core infrastructure & financial engineering ("Atom"), public blockchain ("Hydro"), and auto-machine learning ("Ion").
Hydrogen is the Winner of the 2018 FinTech of the Year award from KPMG Luxembourg, the Innovator in Finance Award from FiNext, and the Best Institutional Investment Product from the FinTech Breakthrough Awards. Over 13,000 developers have signed up to use the Hydrogen platform in over 50 countries.
We believe Hydrogen will help to improve the financial lives of over 1 Billion people globally. Do you want to be part of the Hydrogen revolution? Check out our careers!