Simple Job Desc. -
With a passion for combining several of sources of data with our team of talents to design and build HAT - https://hubofallthings.com/
tech detail see here - https://github.com/Hub-of-all-Things/HAT2.0
The HAT is a decentralised person-controlled micro server for personal data storage, processing, AI and exchange. In the ecosystem where individual can legally own and use their personal data, HATDeX commercialises the HAT ecosystem with a data brokerage revenue model, no matter where the data is created.
As the Internet has become more ubiquitous in our everyday lives, the centralised control of its most valuable assets (like data, privacy, and authority) has become very restricting. We’ve built the HAT to give individual consumers a technology that they can personally, privately own, decentralising power away from the corporations that have developed the web as we use it today, while providing forward-looking organisations with new opportunities to benefit from more and higher quality personal data from their own customer.
A half-dozen companies have signed paying Partnership Agreements with the HAT to pursue a commercial relationship, and 900 individual consumers have a HAT. We’re growing 3-5% every week, and working to make the HAT Platform the ubiquitous tool for Internet services to move their data and personalisation efforts into the new digital economy.
If you are interested in joining a cutting-edge personal data ecosystem, the HAT wants to talk to you. We are looking for hackers, builders, founders, and visionaries who want to move their applications, technology, and user base to safety, and we have funding, customer acquisition, and engineering support to help them do it. Join us.
You will be:
• Joining an exciting ecosystem on personal data economy working with many like-minded people
• Working with world class research team on cutting edge ideas
* your role will start as a research engineer, and we can sponsor a work visa.
We want talents who has:
We want talents who has
● 2+ years of UI/Front end experience
● Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
● Demonstrable Front end development skills with a strong portfolio
● Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
● Solid experience in HTML5
● Familiar with Angular 2 framework
● Able to work on all levels of the technical stack, from front-end styling to back-end coding.
● Able to design and write well-structured, well-documented and easily maintainable code
● Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
● Up-to-date with the latest front end development trends, techniques, and technologies
● BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
● Experience working in an Agile/MVP development process
● Strong communication skills to drive great execution in a collaborative environment
● Experience with Arduino, Home Automation Systems is a plus
● Passion for turning research solutions into reality and making an impact in the World
● Experience participating in open source projects is a big plus
● Send us your app, github, bitbucket, or whatever alternative you use
- Data Visualisation experience a strong advantage
- Some exposure to backend development
- Ability to contribute to the UI/UX design process, from technical and creative angles
- Understanding of cloud computing and available technologies
- understanding of container-based application deployment and management, specifically Docker
- demonstrated coding ability with experience in functional programming, ideally experience with Scala
You can conduct development remotely with flexible working hours. However, you should also be available to work in / around London and Warwick (UK).
We aim to give all individuals their own HATs: a personal data store owned by individuals themselves to allow them to collect, organise, use and exchange personal data securely and with ease-of-use. Individuals can use and re-use their data to fill in forms, post on social media, exchange their personal data for quotations and personalised offers. They should be free to choose their own trusted HAT provider, all of whom have been certified by the HAT Community Foundation.
We created the Rumpel® HAT dashboard to show how users can organise, control and share their data easily. They can also buy services to analyse and use their own data privately. We help organisations share the data they hold of their customers back to their customers' HATs (through universal data plugs) and earn the trust of their customers. Finally, we built the private HAT2HAT technology where private communications between HATs would not need to expose the data to third parties (coming soon).