Home Care Heroes is an innovative high growth tech startup tackling social isolation and loneliness by connecting people in need with passionate local Heroes who are companions, mentors, big brothers and big sisters.
We're a passionate, driven team of hustlers who love what we do and are committed to huge growth and making a difference in the community! We're constantly improving by putting customers first and testing new ideas. And we're a supportive and fun loving group! As an early hire you will really make a mark on our team and organisation.
Who are you?
- A PEOPLE person - You love life, are vivacious, fun and an excellent communicator and natural networker.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in HR or Recruitment, building and engaging thriving communities
- Goal and KPI oriented and have the results to prove it!
- Supportive leader with a strong ability to inspire others and have experience successfully mentoring and managing teams
- A hustler who is able and excited to contribute beyond the call of duty to make this company successful, rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Detail oriented and enjoy conducting experiments, creative problem solving and embracing new challenges to constantly improve.
- Hungry to grow personally and professionally, with a vision of taking our startup to the next level. As an early team member, your role will grow with your degree of initiative.
- Experience in recruitment or HR for customer service, hospitality or retail
- Experience running group interviews
- Commercial acumen or worked in a startup
What you'll be doing:
You're role is to deliver strategies to ensure we are attracting, onboarding and retaining the best people and can continue to do so at 10x and 100x.
- You will be heading up our Hero community by building and engaging them, inspiring social change and creating social impact
- Be a core advocate of the Hero. Implementing an incredible user journey that keeps them active and engaged in the community.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for exposure and recruitment
- Constantly refine and improve the onboarding process with a strategy and road map in line with KPIs and goals.
- Review profiles and conduct group interviews to make decisions about people. Creating and executing on strategies to do this at scale.
- Risk management, including keeping up to date with government regulations and industry and other requirements
How to apply?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you love People, Recruitment and HR and why you are the best person to join our team.
We’re an online platform that directly connects people who have disabilities, are ill, injured or frail with passionate everyday people who deliver companionship and non-medical home care services. Making it easy, affordable and accessible for people to get help with the little things and have fun with passionate, like-minded people.