Hockeystick is expanding both the number of clients and the complexity of our solutions. We're looking for a Project Manager who can understand our FinTech product, understand our clients, and can manage complex customer rollouts and custom projects.
We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. You’ll have the freedom to make a real difference in the SaaS world, and the chance to work with some of the best in the business. Hockeystick’s culture is defined by the great people who work here.
Your personal growth is also important to us, and we’ll give you the necessary tools to make it happen: health and dental insurance, learning budgets, one-on-one coaching, skill development workshops, you name it.
- You are a unique individual who has the skills of a project manager, an aptitude for finance and a passion for startups.
- You have worked as a project manager for custom software development or Web development.
- You can independently gather requirements from clients and turn them into detailed specifications.
- You can produce detailed project plans and work with both internal teams and clients to successfully deliver projects.
- You have an innate desire to make clients happy but you're strong enough to push back when it benefits the project.
1. Applicants will be required to take a practical test and be able to speak in detail about past projects, both successes and failures.
2. If you have experience in finance, accounting, software development, QA or technical writing we'll consider it a huge bonus.
3. Most importantly, we want you to fit into a culture which values hard work (sometimes long hours), solving difficult problems and teamwork. But don't worry, we also know how to let loose and have a good laugh.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you at Hockeystick.
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
Capture portfolio data, fulfill reporting obligations and measure performance with Hockeystick. Offering an automated system for data collection and reporting, Hockeystick helps private equity funds and innovation organizations quickly gather, visualize, and share portfolio and program data with a seamless experience from the PC to the iPad.