Operations and Sales Administrator
2016 - Present (about 4 years)
Provide consultation and assist with business expansion. Manage all aspects of business operations to improve efficiencies, maximise cost reductions. Other tasks include,...more budgeting, forecasting, data entry, sales development, e-commerce management, PO, logistics and returns, product sourcing, general administration, marketing, import & export negotiation. Brand development and sponsorship.
Operations Manager / PA
2012 - 2015 (almost 4 years)
Manage business day to day operations. Fill in for CEO when not based in European office. New business capture, events communication, Lead sales team at trading shows. Pre...more and post event coordination, staff scheduling, staff payroll, analysis and feedback admin work. Participate in recruitment process. Generate new business partnerships and sponsorships. Problem solve issues. Inbox and diary management for team and CEO.
For extensive list see CV
Sales and logistics administrator
2008 - 2012 (almost 5 years)
Manage warehouse team, incoming and outgoing shipments, packing, tracking, logistic cost comparison, work delegation, analysis reports, efficiency management. Communicate...more with suppliers, event organisers and internal teams to coordinate stock, PO, shipments. Management sales team out performance and log feedback. Itinerary compilation, hotel and transport booking. Cost comparison, operation efficiency.
Sales Assistant Computer Department
2006 - 2010 (about 4 years)
- Assist customers with electronic queries and purchases - Demonstrate technical knowledge, technical support and visual product support - Product research and review...more for company buy team - Open morning trade and closing day cash up and store closure - Use of internal systems to log sales, generate internal and external stock transfers
Complete move of website design, system to new platform
Administrator · Research and price compare best value and suitability of new web host and platform provider
1. Loyalty and commitment to job. Worked at start-up business Anipopgam since college years. Rapid progression in company with 3 internal promotions to Ops manager the highest role in the company. Assisting and representing CEO when unavailable due to time zone constraints. Authority to make impactful and influential business decisions that can alter the path of the company. Develop essential company systems, framework, procedures. Drastically improve company efficiency leading to 30% increase in annual sales.
2. Negotiate and secure exclusive cater permit at GAMESCOM. Europes largest gaming exhibition. Secured exclusive European distribution rights for a licensed branded drink from Taiwan.
3. Assist company expansion into new markets and territories outside Europe. Aiming Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan.
4. Assist a 2nd start-up business from scratch. Completely run a SME developing key structures to operate sustainably.