Hive, a project management and collaboration platform, is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to assist our growing marketing team.
In this role, you’ll support Hive’s growth by reaching new customers through creation and distribution of original content. Candidates should have experience with SEO and pitching/distributing original content.
- Own content strategy, creation, and distribution for all content including blog posts, case studies, guides, infographics, and webinars
- Manage social media channels, creating and posting content to grow our social audience
- Promote new product releases by creating content and resources for current and prospective customers
- Manage email marketing, creating and sending weekly email newsletters
- Leverage SEO best practices to ensure content pieces rank for targeted keywords
- Identify and engage key influencers and communities in the project management space for sponsored content, syndication, and guest posts
- Manage freelance writers and designers as needed
- Provide general marketing support
- 3+ years experience in content marketing
- 2+ years experience in social media and email marketing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with content distribution
- Strong writing ability
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a keen eye for details
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Hive is the insanely productive new tool for teams. It puts all your actions, messages and files on one simple page. With Hive's all-in-one dashboard, your team members have their actions prioritized automatically and everything they need to complete them.
- Integrates with over 100 popular tools, like Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce, Hubspot and WordPress.
- Supports integrations for files from Box, Google Drive and Dropbox.
Stop working across 5 different tools. Join Hive.