We're looking for a talented finance/operations professional who can help with accounting, modeling, and fundraising for Hitlist. It's entirely possible that this could evolve into a larger role with significant decision making power.
We’re looking for a part time hire based in San Francisco or remote. Compensation would be a mix of salary and equity.
* basic monthly bookkeeping
* analysis of market opportunities
* creating feasible projections for investor updates
* direct participation in raising an early stage round of financing
* experience developing a B2B sales process
You’ll start as a contract-based worker for 90 days. At that point, if all goes well, you’ll be hired as an employee. If equity compensation is negotiated, the vesting would backdate to the beginning of the contract period.
You’ll provide your own computer and Internet. Some travel for orientation and onboarding may be required. Anything beyond routine public transit will be covered by the company.
Our employee compensation model is salary plus performance driven bonuses. Meaning, the more lift Hitlist sees, the more direct compensation you’ll receive.
Hitlist is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
Hitlist makes travel more affordable and accessible. The app acts as a smart layer on top of existing flight search services, allowing you to search by type of trip ('a 7-12 day trip to Europe this summer') and alerting you when there are amazing fares to the places you'd like to go. Eventually, we plan to be a full service mobile-first travel agency.
By combining market data with user-volunteered information, we're able to convert aspiring travelers to purchasers at a 20x rate compared to existing travel search engines. We've driven over $8.5m in sales leads to our partners.
- >550k downloads w/no marketing spend
- 'Best New App' in the App Store in 40+ countries
- Featured in the New York Times, CNN, Forbes, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, The Next Web, CNBC, Vogue
- Industry investors such as former Chairman of Orbitz, founders of jetBlue and Sidestep
- Team has won 4 hackathons (Tnooz London, Tnooz SFO, Amadeus) and 2nd place at MashHacks