Are you looking to disrupt a stagnant industry with some cool technology? Want to work with some A-players who have real experience building a multi-million dollar business? Are you a crazy hard worker with a passion for the startup lifestyle? We’d love to tell you more about HigherMe – our recruiting platform is going to revolutionize the way retail and service employers find and hire their employees.
We’re looking for a scrappy sales hustler that wants to work for a fun, agile startup disrupting an old and boring industry.
What we do
HigherMe helps retail & hourly employers find better employees faster. Using matching algorithms and video, our recruitment platform helps managers find, screen, and hire employees. Applicants record a 30-second video pitch to showcase their personality, and our analytics help screen the best candidates.
This role will involve:
- Calling prospective small business owners
- Selling our candidate finding & screening solution - helping their hiring managers save time, and finding better employment candidates
- Following up with customers and keeping them engaged in the process
We're looking for
- A super-crazy extroverted person who is right at home cold-calling 100 companies in a day and hearing "No" 80% of the time
- Someone who can work long, insane hours as we begin to scale up our company and prepare to raise money
- Someone with a bachelor's degree from a decent school, most likely in business or marketing - but we're open
- Someone with 1-2 years experience, or fresh out of school - but we'll consider talking to more experienced folks, too
Contact for more info: email@example.com
HigherMe is a Y Combinator company that helps hourly employers find, screen, and hire better employees faster. Companies like Dunkin' Donuts and Panera Bread trust us with the most important part of their operation: their people.
We provide a suite of software tools - assessments, career pages, applicant tracking, video resumes, interview scheduling, text-to-apply, paperless onboarding - that help improve efficiency, but we're also a growing network of candidates for hourly jobs, allowing us to also sell access to candidates.
Customers report significant time savings, reductions in turnover, and the ability to quickly and consistently hire higher-quality employees.
Applicants love us, because they can create a profile, used to apply for lots of jobs. They don't have to fill out a separate application each time, and can do everything on mobile.
With 77 million hourly workers, the potential to extend into other verticals (customer service, admin, on-demand, healthcare) is massive.