We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Sales team. As an Account Executive, you’re an experienced hunter with experience selling SaaS to large organizations. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Hevo's evolving technology.
- Ability to articulate the value of new and exciting technology to the enterprise software market.
- Generate net new business and expand existing book of business for Enterprise accounts.
- Build out strategic territory plan, prospect, and build 4X pipeline while managing sales cycles from start to finish.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal.
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Proven ability to own and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Proven track record of meeting (and exceeding) quotas (~$1M).
- You were a top 10% performer at your last company.
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it.
- You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the data analytics space.
At Hevo, we are building the world’s most secure and scalable data integration platform as a service (PaaS).
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
We are looking for people who believe in challenging the status quo and are ready to be a part of this change. If you are the one who is looking to take a leap of faith and work on technologies of the future, then we are looking for you.