We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our San Francisco team as a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Top performers will have the opportunity to prove themselves and accelerate their career from the ground level.
- Conduct outbound calls daily in order to prospect, educate, thoroughly qualify, and develop target accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Immaculate salesforce.com hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping to create and maintain data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives to build and iterate on strategies
- Consistently meet and drive to exceed month-to-month quotas and metrics
- Evangelize Hevo and business analytics
- 1-3 years of full-time corporate sales development experience or equivalent (Software sales is a plus)
- Outbound prospecting experience needed
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time-management with strong organizational skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
- Has a 4-year degree
At Hevo, we are building the world’s most secure and scalable data integration platform as a service (PaaS).
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
We are looking for people who believe in challenging the status quo and are ready to be a part of this change. If you are the one who is looking to take a leap of faith and work on technologies of the future, then we are looking for you.