Customer Success Managers own the relationships, strategy, and well-being of Hevo's largest accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in their portfolio are constantly learning from their data and extracting value out of their analytics investments with Hevo. We are looking to expand our Emerging Business team, focused on the retention and expansion of clients across segments, verticals, and lifecycle stages.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- You love to solve problems and always finds a way to deliver for our clients
- Leads discovery to uncover a client's’ core objectives and connects them with a solution in Hevo
- Coaches clients on Hevo product and analytics best practices
- Analyzes data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Understands competitive products and can speak to differentiators that spotlight Hevo
- Connects with clients by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively
- Partners cross-functionally to deliver solutions for clients that ensure client engagement and satisfaction
- Influences and builds rapport with key decision-makers
- Displays persistence and continually pushes to get clients maximum value from Hevo
- Quickly balances client needs against what is best for Hevo and prioritizes accordingly
- Makes well-informed decisions with minimal oversight
- Client management experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
Bachelor Degree required
At Hevo, we are building the world’s most secure and scalable data integration platform as a service (PaaS).
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
We are looking for people who believe in challenging the status quo and are ready to be a part of this change. If you are the one who is looking to take a leap of faith and work on technologies of the future, then we are looking for you.