Interested in pursuing business opportunities in Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality in India and abroad.
Specialties: Product Development, Market Segmentation, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Comupter Vision, Image Processing, Graphics, Mathematical Modeling, Medical Imaging
* U.S. Patent Filed (Co-Inventor) - "Virtual Locomotion Controller Apparatus and Methods"
Link to the Pre-Grant Publication: http://tiny.cc/uspatent
* WIPO Patent - METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR VIRTUAL COLLABORATIVE SHOPPING
* Won a PO from Indian Army to design and deploy an indigenous AR based training simulator, using technology made popular by Google Glass. Deployed it in 2012.
* Secured an equity-free grant of $40K from Chilean Government for Imaginate.
* Winner of MIT Technology Review - TR35 Young Innovators Award in Computing Category - 2012
* Pioneered the development of an electronic surgical assistant that is an augmented reality based device that helps surgeons perform an open liver surgery with better precision and minimal blood loss