Interested in pursuing business opportunities in Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality in India and abroad.
Specialties: Product Development, Market Segmentation, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Comupter Vision, Image Processing, Graphics, Mathematical Modeling, Medical ImagingDescribe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
* U.S. Patent Filed (Co-Inventor) - "Virtual Locomotion Controller Apparatus and Methods"
Link to the Pre-Grant Publication: http://tiny.cc/uspatent
* WIPO Patent - METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR VIRTUAL COLLABORATIVE SHOPPING
* Won a PO from Indian Army to design and deploy an indigenous AR based training simulator, using technology made popular by Google Glass. Deployed it in 2012.
* Secured an equity-free grant of $40K from Chilean Government for Imaginate.
* Winner of MIT Technology Review - TR35 Young Innovators Award in Computing Category - 2012
* Pioneered the development of an electronic surgical assistant that is an augmented reality based device that helps surgeons perform an open liver surgery with better precision and minimal blood lossDescribe the most impressive thing you've done.