- Work closely with the research team to iterate on novel unsupervised learning algorithms at petabyte scale.
- Work closely with the research team to implement and maintain a steady stream of deep learning experiments.
- Develop and maintain petabyte scale data/training/experiment analysis infrastructure on EC2.
- Ability to choose which abstractions not to build, and the skills to build the right ones faster than most people think possible.
- Experience customizing neural networks with Tensorflow.
- Mathematical fluency.
- >=BS in Computer Science + >= 1 year experience working on data pipelines at scale.
Helm.ai is a team of elite mathematicians and engineers, building the next generation of AI algorithms for autonomous driving. Our goal is enabling widespread L4/L5 autonomy - that is, algorithmic vehicular navigation that functions across many environments, at beyond the safety level of humans, yet completely independent from any human input. Our approach leverages a novel combination of tools from applied mathematics and deep learning to create truly scalable learning systems that do not rely on human annotation across the full spectrum of autonomy, including vision-based perception, sensor fusion, mapping, path planning and control.
We are currently a team of 10. We are looking to hire
* Researchers, with strong backgrounds in at least one of applied mathematics, machine learning, or deep learning.
* Engineers, with strong backgrounds in at least one of scaling data pipelines, deep learning, general software engineering.