Our mission is to change the way hearing aids are sold. We were founded in 2012 and are on our way to becoming the global market leader in the hearing aid industry. We have achieved a $100M revenue run rate operating in 9 countries. We are well funded, and profitable in key markets.
hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when thinking about the concept of digitizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our experienced San Francisco based team.
- Creating Online Marketing landing pages, online ads, etc.
- Creating visual graphics and retouching images for web campaigns
- Creating branded icons and illustrations
- Contributing to the development of the hear.com brand identity
- Work collaboratively with design, product, and marketing teams
- Minimum 3 years experience in direct-response marketing, including ad design, landing page design, and email campaigns
- Creativity, conceptual and graphical thinking as well as technical understanding
- Strong sense of typography, shapes, colors and current design trends
- Skilled in working with Adobe Creative cloud, HTML5
- Strong understanding of UX design but primary focus on visual design
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- This is a full-time position based in San Francisco. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, hear.com is the right place for you!
Please send us your application including your CV and Portfolio.
We improve quality of life for our customers by giving them their hearing back. Hearing loss impacts 1 in 3 people over the age of 50 and only 20% of those experiencing hearing loss ever seek a solution. The market is enormous and growing.