Ready to hero up? Health Hero’s mission is to create a world where health engagement leads to a better life. By making the most complicated health programs simple, smart, and personal, Health Hero is reimagining health engagement for modern companies, payers, and providers. Health Hero serves companies worldwide and is based in San Francisco. Join our mission - we are saving real lives.
As Growth Marketer for Apps and Integrations, you'll lead digital acquisition marketing strategy and execution for our Slack, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce Chatter, Facebook Workplace and all of our integrations. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, organized, curious, and geeks out on growth hacking. We're looking to hire somebody with an entrepreneurial spirit who is action oriented and excited to take on the challenges of growing a business.
- Design and implement digital acquisition marketing & demand generation strategies to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency
- Manage monthly marketing spend while making every dollar count
- Analyze and report data to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Recommend and test new tactics and technologies
- Maintain agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results across all platforms
- Work with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow
- Work to improve retention programs that will drive improvements in lifetime engagement
- 3+ years of customer acquisition digital marketing experience in an ecommerce / direct response environment
- Experience with Facebook, SEM, SEO, and Affiliate campaigns
- Google Analytics expertise
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Health Hero is “Smart Disease Management”
What we do: We enable organizations to do smart automated follow-up via phone & text messages for patients & employees. The result is reduced costs, improved health outcomes, and improved satisfaction. This is all supported by our complete & end-to-end digital population health platform that also works on web, mobile, and integrates with all the industry leading enterprise, health apps/devices, & clinical platforms.
Smart + Omni-Channel + Integrated
Employee Wellness Demo(s)
Important Employee Wellness Trends