The Full Stack Engineer will assist in development of our lending and analytics platform. We are looking for someone who loves to code, enjoys being a part of small agile team, is a self-starter, and has a strong desire to work hand-in-hand with the business on the best way to solve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs.
• Leveraging the latest technologies (React, SignalR, NoSQL databases, Azure) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
• Follow development standards and contribute to the improvement of those standards by recommending best practices.
• Excellent knowledge of .NET 4.6, C#, ASP.Net MVC, OWIN Web API and Entity Framework
• Strong understanding of design methodologies, patterns, prototyping, and client server / object-oriented technologies and programming techniques
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others
• Four-year college/university degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• 2+ years of professional development experience
• Strong experience with REST based APIs and service-oriented architecture
• Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective from the universe of solutions available
• Experience with Storybook UI Development Environment a plus
• Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS a plus
• Experience developing web-based financial software a plus