We are seeking intrinsically motivated developers who are passionate about technology and user experience. Harvest is a LINUX dev shop and our stack is currently primarily Python, React and Postgres, but we are technology agnostic and always open to the best tool for the job. We are a small/flat team with significant opportunities for career advancement.
Skills we value/desire (not required – a subset is OK):
- SQL (Postgres)
- Mobile experience (iOS or Android)
- Pandas / NumPy / SciPy
- Experience with recommendation engines or other customer prediction algorithms
- Experience performing statistically valid sampling / user testing
- Bonus: UI/UX design or development
- A B.S. in C.S. or other STEM field.
- Bonus: a M.S. in C.S. or other STEM field.
- An ability to work both independently and as a team to acheive product goals.
- A willingness to be a jack of all trades in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A strong interest in investing and financial markets (or willingness to learn).
Competitive compensation, stock options and benefits.
Harvest is a financial technology company focused on aligning the interests of financial services firms and their clients by optimizing for relevance, efficiency and transparency.
Harvest’s A.I. powers a digital network platform that helps financial organizations compliantly distribute content to a highly targeted institutional and retail audience.
Harvest’s software analyzes and learns from millions of proprietary behavioral data points every month. Our data analytics tools empower our community to better understand what the people they care about, care about.
Harvest also offers Vosterra, a white-label distribution and private portal solution engineered to maximize engagement between organizations and their most critical relationships. Vosterra is trusted by asset managers, research firms and member organizations to significantly improve business operations while reducing archaic infrastructure and expenses.