Each day, thousands of Financial firms use Harvest Exchange to connect, share, and build authentic relationships with millions of professional and individual investors.
Our team works tirelessly to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results for our clients. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel. A role at Harvest will accelerate your career in financial services.
We are searching for enterprise sales people to partner with some of the world’s largest and most progressive Financial Services companies. In this role, you will own your own book of business, with a focus on sourcing and building new relationships, and gaining a deep understanding of your client's needs. You will build, qualify, manage and control your own sales pipeline. In addition, you will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face-to-face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level software.
The position is full-time and will work in our Houston Headquarters, or in our satellite offices in New York or Boston.
- Identify, qualify and interact with prospective clients
- Maintain sales pipeline and simultaneous coordination with hundreds of prospects, while adding new prospects to the funnel
- Represent Harvest at industry networking events and local conferences
- Maintain knowledge base of FinTech space and that of our prospect/client set – the world’s largest asset managers and service providers
- Preparation and participation in prospect pitches
- Use of CRM (Hubspot) for every prospect and client interaction
- Qualification of inbound inquiries
Our ideal candidate has a track record of success and is looking to grow into a more senior sales position. Bonus points if you have an interest in the financial markets and technology. Double bonus points if you already have relationships with media firms and marketing departments, particularly within financial institutions.
You must have 3+ years of sales experience as well as a consistent track record of hitting quotas. You are motivated by a challenge and flourish with being responsible for your own territory and corresponding go-to-market plan. You excel at building a match between clients' business needs and the groundbreaking technology that we’ve built. Finally, you have collaborative selling experience and experience quarterbacking a team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, or Marketing, with excellence in academics and strong leadership experience
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit - someone who can identify a problem, theorize a solution, implement it and monitor results
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- A knack for selling into multiple departments, specifically Marketing and Investor Relations, and selling to key C-Suite decision makers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task - must be Task/Goal focused
- Possess strong internal communication skills with a desire to constantly improve
- Possess strong software skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and be a quick learner with other internal tools (Hubspot, Github)
- Demonstrate good judgment; be able to take initiative and be proactive
- Be knowledgeable about and interested in the asset management and financial industry and understand the pain points of the Harvest reader/client
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment with a focus on execution
- Opportunity to join a well-funded FinTech start-up in full growth mode with valuation upside
- Competitive compensation (base salary + commission), with stock options and full medical/dental coverage and 401k plan
- Collaborate with an experienced, talented, and motivated team of engineers, designers, and financial professionals across a flat organization
- Exposure to some of the largest and well known financial firms in the world
To express interest, apply directly or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to this specific job.
Harvest is a financial technology company focused on aligning the interests of financial services firms and their clients by optimizing for relevance, efficiency and transparency.
Harvest’s A.I. powers a digital network platform that helps financial organizations compliantly distribute content to a highly targeted institutional and retail audience.
Harvest’s software analyzes and learns from millions of proprietary behavioral data points every month. Our data analytics tools empower our community to better understand what the people they care about, care about.
Harvest also offers Vosterra, a white-label distribution and private portal solution engineered to maximize engagement between organizations and their most critical relationships. Vosterra is trusted by asset managers, research firms and member organizations to significantly improve business operations while reducing archaic infrastructure and expenses.