Each day, thousands of Financial firms use Harvest Exchange to connect, share, and build authentic relationships with millions of professional and individual investors.
Our team works tirelessly to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results for our clients. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel. A role at Harvest will accelerate your career in financial services.
Harvest is seeking a talented professional with a finance, journalism and/or business background to be our Community Manager. The primary focus is on engaging the Harvest member and client base worldwide by identifying content, people and firms on our site that are worthy of promotion. You will be responsible for reading, analyzing, and writing financial content in order to turn Harvest’s 40k+ content library into a more useful experience for our reader base and media syndication partners. You will also be responsible for customer support, which entails understanding how our platform works, and communicating professionally with our customers to help meet their needs.
Our ideal candidate has an interest in the financial markets, investing, and has strong reading/writing skills. Ideally, this candidate will also have an interest in technology. You will be a key member of the Harvest team, and will coordinate frequently with our software development team and business team. This is a hands-on role with a focus on results.
The position is full-time and will work in our Houston Headquarters.
- Identify, read and analyze over 400 pieces of content per week posted to Harvest Exchange
- Bucket content into themes that can be sent on to our business team, PR team and media syndication partners
- Email, call and coordinate with Harvest media syndication partners
- Handle all inbound customer support with a focus on professionalism, speed and execution. When answers are not obvious, you will be expected to learn how to solve the problem by asking and working with other members of the Harvest team.
- Measure and report your efforts, with a focus on identifying what is working best and what is not.
- Some prior work experience.
- No more than 2-3 years of experience in Finance or financial journalism. You should be able to demonstrate excellence in reading, writing and interpreting investment and financial content.
- Be knowledgeable or interested in the asset management and financial industry and understand the goals and pain points of the Harvest reader/client.
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit - someone who can identify a problem, theorize a solution, implement it, test it, and then iterate
- Strong internal communication skills with a desire to constantly improve
- Opportunity to join a well-funded FinTech start-up in full growth mode with valuation upside
- Competitive compensation based on experience level, with stock options and full medical/dental coverage and 401k plan
- Collaborate with an experienced, talented, and motivated team of engineers, designers, and financial professionals across a flat organization
- Exposure to some of the largest and well known financial firms in the world
To express interest, apply directly or reach out to email@example.com with a reference to this specific job.
Harvest is a financial technology company focused on aligning the interests of financial services firms and their clients by optimizing for relevance, efficiency and transparency.
Harvest’s A.I. powers a digital network platform that helps financial organizations compliantly distribute content to a highly targeted institutional and retail audience.
Harvest’s software analyzes and learns from millions of proprietary behavioral data points every month. Our data analytics tools empower our community to better understand what the people they care about, care about.
Harvest also offers Vosterra, a white-label distribution and private portal solution engineered to maximize engagement between organizations and their most critical relationships. Vosterra is trusted by asset managers, research firms and member organizations to significantly improve business operations while reducing archaic infrastructure and expenses.