Each day, thousands of Financial firms use Harvest Exchange to connect, share, and build authentic relationships with millions of professional and individual investors.
Our team works tirelessly to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results for our clients. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel. A role at Harvest will accelerate your career in financial services.
We are searching for an inbound marketing professional with domain expertise in the asset management industry to fill a key role in our firm. The ideal candidate will manage our ability to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads, and nurture those leads into either customers in a traditional sense, or members of our reader community.
1) Social media: in addition to being responsible for social media engagement, the candidate will also support our syndication efforts, which includes CNBC and various other high profile brands. For the latter, it will be critical for you to identify the best partners and cultivate the relationships in terms of providing relevant content.
2) HubSpot administration: we are seeking to put greater effort into producing blog content, so initially this role will be responsible for maintaining the content calendar and then publishing the blogs consistent with SEO best practices. Over time, we anticipate that you will help us develop more efficient workflows and client segmentation techniques.
3) Product marketing: Our financial discovery marketplace pools together content form some of the world’s most prominent asset managers. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits and will work closely with the development and design team to help continually refine the UX and product features.
- Manage paid media campaigns and optimize based on pre-determined KPIs
- Identify and implement strategies to increase traffic and conversions through SEM optimization
- Create and streamline reports and analyze data in order to discover potential opportunities to improve campaigns
- Develop and implement weekly cadence of reporting
- BA/BS degree from a reputable institution
- 3+ years of experience in the asset management industry; critical here is an understanding of the different types of firms and products
- Proficiency using HubSpot; the HubSpot Inbound Certification is something we’d expect you to achieve within your first 90 days of employment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; bonus points for a proficiency in writing copy
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
- Opportunity to join a well-funded FinTech start-up in full growth mode with valuation upside
- Competitive compensation based on experience level, with stock options and full medical/dental coverage and 401k plan
- Collaborate with an experienced, talented, and motivated team of engineers, designers, and financial professionals across a flat organization
- Exposure to some of the largest and well known financial firms in the world
To express interest, apply directly or reach out to email@example.com with a reference to this specific job.
Harvest is a financial technology company focused on aligning the interests of financial services firms and their clients by optimizing for relevance, efficiency and transparency.
Harvest’s A.I. powers a digital network platform that helps financial organizations compliantly distribute content to a highly targeted institutional and retail audience.
Harvest’s software analyzes and learns from millions of proprietary behavioral data points every month. Our data analytics tools empower our community to better understand what the people they care about, care about.
Harvest also offers Vosterra, a white-label distribution and private portal solution engineered to maximize engagement between organizations and their most critical relationships. Vosterra is trusted by asset managers, research firms and member organizations to significantly improve business operations while reducing archaic infrastructure and expenses.