Senior Manager - Corporate Wellness - B2B
WHAT IS GYMPASS
They say “sitting is the new smoking”. We’re here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
In the UK we have over 1,400 partner gyms on our platform and a corporate client base that is growing all the time. Reporting to our UK Corporate Wellness Director, your role will be to attend meetings, set up by the Business Development Exec team and yourself, build tailored approaches and manage negotiations to sign new corporate clients.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness and defeating inactivity. As a business we are transparent with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, and celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow.
What really holds us together is that we praise a collaborative working environment, were people are trusted to deliver but given the support to do so... In a relaxed yet professional environment, with no dress code. Our office includes coffee on tap, a roof terrace, table tennis, a slide and is completely open plan to encourage collaboration amongst our teams. We don't believe in hierarchy and recognise that we need each other to achieve great things.
Reporting to the UK Corporate Wellness Director you will:
• Be responsible for developing Gympass’ portfolio of corporate companies, focusing on large corporate and enterprise accounts
• Develop plans for each prospect client
• Driving and maximizing sales revenue and delivering profitable growth by promoting the growing capabilities of our offerings in UK.
• Help identify opportunities and potential threats for the UK market. Promote Gympass and creating visibility and awareness within the market.
• Establishing and managing key partnerships, driving local operations, customer service, etc.
• Facilitating and leading key meetings with clients across a broad scope, encompassing introductions, commercial agreements, planning, and projects. Ensuring clarity and accuracy of information flowing to and from the supplier and the subsequent communications to the client base.
• Follow very closely the implementation of plans, programs, and campaigns. Ensure the achievement of the agreed targets, taking the necessary corrective actions when there are negative deviations to the planned results and targets.
• Provide professional leadership and coordination of the operations. Develop general and specific sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
• Understand Gympass global strategy and use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase Gympass value to its clients.
• Contribute to an organization culture in which performance and corporate values matter.
• Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
• Join a great team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals and living the Gympass values.
• Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people focused organisation.
• Competitive salary and attractive commission structure that rewards results
• 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with years’ of service)
• Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of great gym partners!