We have a lot of hard science problems to solve at GYANT. To tackle them, we are seeking an experienced data science super-hero who has already demonstrated the ability to turn bleeding edge research into intuitive, practical applications.
To help develop our medical AI engine, we are looking for a high-energy applied scientist with a focus on reasoning and analysis. Our dream candidate is passionate for:
- machine learning applications with biomedical data,
- deep learning and other state-of-the-art machine learning techniques,
- information representation and reasoning in the context of medical diagnostics.
- PhD (preferred) or MS in computer science, statistics, physics or mathematics
- A minimum of 3 years experience working on data science / machine learning projects outside of academia
- In-depth understanding of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, neural networks), and techniques (e.g. cross-validation, feature selection, etc)
- Expert knowledge of at least one common data science framework, e.g., Python pandas/scikit-learn (preferred), TensorFlow or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to define and execute a clear plan for data exploration, experiments, and conclusions
- Ability to write production-level code in Python
- NLP experience a plus
- Knowledge of Node.JS a plus
- Enthusiasm, tenacity and desire to keep learning quickly
GYANT is a health assistant that leads you from your symptom to the likely condition, by asking questions and listening to answers, like a doctor does - but through AI.