Full job description: https://grnh.se/34f894491
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the Gusto platform
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base, using our development workflow
- Work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch daily
- Be surrounded by individuals who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passion for creating memorable experiences for customers
- Interest in technologies such as React.js, Ruby, and Rails
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture
- Successful track record building distributed, high-throughput applications that scale
- Experience turning wireframes and mockups into elegantly executed code
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- 4-year degree in Computer Science highly preferred
We’re solving some of the biggest challenges that businesses face by making complicated tasks both simple and personal.
Through one refreshingly easy, integrated platform, we automate and simplify your payroll, benefits, and HR, all while providing expert support. You and your employees will get the peace of mind you need to do your best work.
Launched in 2011 as ZenPayroll, Gusto powers more than 60,000 businesses nationwide. Each year, we process billions of dollars of payroll while providing tens of thousands of employees with health benefits.