The Major Account Manager position is accountable for driving the sales cycle, customer contract closure and quarterly bookings and revenue goals. Our target applications and customers represent significant application and product wins, enterprise level transactions, and requires expertise in winning multiple decision makers. The ideal person excels in their industry, SaaS, system and ideally mixed reality knowledge and expertise to win decision makers and new business.
GridRaster is working on cutting-edge AR/VR technology for industrial enterprises, such as Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, etc. If you have experience in selling technical software solutions to enterprises in Aerospace & defense and/or Automotive industry, we want to meet you.
• Customer and enterprise solution experience and knowledge, target industries is a plus.
• Customer new business development from prospect through closed contract stages
• Customer contract closure and meeting goals for quarterly bookings, sales/revenue and customer adoption goals.
• Track record of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales/revenue objectives.
• Experience managing near term opportunities and building pipeline for future periods.
• Communicate and demonstrate the benefits of GridRaster’s solutions to decision makers.
• Great communication and team work to effectively and collaboratively across the entire customer organization and internally.
• Customer qualification expertise, assessing needs, solutions, business drivers, decision makers through effective discovery.
• Consistently provide accurate forecasting, customer qualification and profile updates, solution requirements and up-to-date sales lead tracking and pipeline data
• Provide an exceptional customer experience
Your Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of experience selling to enterprise decision makers that include, executive, business and technical leaders.
5+ years of successful results including meeting/exceeding sales goals, new customer contracts, revenue expansion, new product adoption. Mixed reality is a plus.
Experience selling solutions embracing SaaS, system and performance software and innovative devices. Mixed reality and immersive content is a plus.
Proven experience winning new customer enterprise solution selection and new product design wins.
Experience partnering with the ecosystem for customer wins and success, mixed reality product partners is a plus.
Experience developing customer specific proposals and business cases
Ability to understand and clearly communicate the benefits of complex, technical solutions to early adopters and visionaries
Successful track record at a funded but pre-IPO company (preferably Series A, B or C stage) in the last 5 years
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
Education - Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters and technical degree is a plus.
GridRaster provides the underlying compute and network stack to power immersive mixed-reality experiences on mobile platforms. Intelligent collaborative computing between the mobile device and edge-cloud allows for ultra low latency, high-frame rate, and high-resolution real-time visual rendering. Precise fusion of virtual and real worlds is achieved with scene understanding using 3D vision-based AI from camera and depth sensors. The platform provides a seamless API-based integration with existing content formats and devices. This approach enables truly immersive mixed-reality experiences across devices, platforms, locations, and time.