Highly accomplished senior management professional and Co-founder of MP3.com & AutoSpies.com | 20+ years of proven experience in contributing to sales, business development, strategic partnership, and all aspects of revenue generation.
• Lead growth of company net revenue from $600K to $80M annually.
• Developed online advertising model from infancy.
• Personally guided and closed deals with Heineken, Real Networks, Best Buy, Guitar Center, Philips, Intel, Coca-Cola, and Rolling Stone, resulting in millions of dollars in net revenue.
Co-founded leading source for inside car information. Helped create and expand business model, prospected and pitched potential advertisers and reviewed acquisition documents. Co-led the formation of the advertising sales and business plans.
• Helped drive growth of DVD sales from 100K+ to 700K+ units.
• Negotiated retail distribution deals resulting in $2M+ net revenue to company.
• Closed license deals with NVIDIA, Intel, Texas Instruments, and others resulting in incremental net revenue.
• Executed co-marketing license agreements with National Guitar Museum, Screenvision, Tektronix, Arenaplex, PlayNetwork, and others.