Highly accomplished senior management professional and Co-founder of MP3.com with 15+ years of proven experience in contributing to sales, business development, strategic partnership, and all aspects of revenue generation.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
• Lead growth of company net revenue from $600K to $80M annually.
• Developed online advertising model from infancy.
• Personally guided and closed deals with Heineken, Real Networks, Best Buy, Guitar Center, Philips, Intel, Coca-Cola, and Rolling Stone, resulting in millions of dollars in net revenue.
Co-founded leading source for inside car information. Helped create and expand business model, prospected and pitched potential advertisers and reviewed acquisition documents. Co-led the formation of the advertising sales and business plans.
• Helped drive growth of DVD sales from 100K+ to 700K+ units.
• Negotiated retail distribution deals resulting in $2M+ net revenue to company.
• Closed license deals with NVIDIA, Intel, Texas Instruments, and others resulting in incremental net revenue.
• Executed co-marketing license agreements with National Guitar Museum, Screenvision, Tektronix, Arenaplex, PlayNetwork, and others.Describe the most impressive thing you've done.